Sunday, December 1, 2019

Dear Santa, Define Good Book Review

Dear Santa, Define Good Rie Anders I received an ARC copy of the book by the author This is the first I’ve read of this author. Dear Santa, Define Good is a stand-alone novella, which is number two in the Cabin Christmas Stories, which is a Contemporary Romance. It’s told in the first person POV. Chapter One: “Jacob! Wake up!’ I pounded on my brother’s bedroom door as I ran down the hall, frantically tying the belt on my bathrobe on my way to the kitchen. Mumbling to myself about how late we were, I put on a pot of coffee and pulled two microwavable egg sandwiches from the freezer.” Pg.1 From this beginning excerpt, who is Jacob? Who is running down the hallway, and just what are they late for? These types of questions pull you directly into the story; which it did for me. A pair of family members own a winter store, and they just celebrated their birthday the previous night. One of the duos goes on to lead an adventure party outdoors. In addition, Dear Santa, Define Good was a fast-paced, entertaining, smexy, naughty read with a twist. It pulled out all the feels – love, hate, naughty, nice, etc. This story is rich with relatable characters, and storylines. The story focuses on Mia, her brother, and a former friend. The characters are strong, and strong-willed. The story is full of action. The settings are believable; being their home, a shop, and a hotel. The outdoors could have used more description; however. Genuine symbolism arises in the story in the middle, and is quite interesting. Symbolism in the book is of an indoor, outdoor, flora, fauna type. Furthermore, the themes of the story are love, lost love, new love, entrepreneurship, friendship, togetherness. This is a classic, cliched loved you then, and still, love you now kind of story. The characters are strong, and strong-willed. The story is full of action. It’s following the entrepreneurial trend going on in the real world now. In keeping with the Christmas spirit, the novella was a fun Christmassy kind of read. Finally, the ending, of course, is a HEA! This story is one you’ll have to get into for yourself. If you want a feel-good swoon-worthy Christmas Romance read, then pick up this book today as I recommend. I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. I don’t want to give too much away. The cover of the book is cute, and cozy. Review By Michelle Kafka

3 comments:

erectile said...

If some one wants to be updated with most recent technologies afterward he must be go to see this web site and be up to date everyday.

erectile dysfunction natural remedies said...

I am truly pleased to glance at this webpage posts which contains tons of helpful data, thanks for providing such information.

Aslijudi said...

I am very happy with the information and content of this blog. very much useful